Friday 7 June 2013

I
Life Remarks


Hello , I am George and this my blog obviously :D i am 21 year old Author still not published, and my friend recommended to start a blog so i can advertise my book. 

I though about it last night and it was a good idea but i don't want to do that, i plan to talk for a lot of things beside my Book because having to talk about one thing over and over will make it tiring and i don't think anyone would enjoy that. I want people to enjoy reading my blog more than anything else and if i can pass some of my philosophy to someone, that would make me very happy :D

I will try to update the blog as frequently as i can and in the end i plan on having something of special monologue like the one that  J.D from Scrubs had .
Welcome to Life Remarks and have fun the theme of the blog is pretty much everything so you will never know what to expect next, Except of the book part that will always be there no matter what :D
i am the guy with red T-shirt and the nice fedora  :D

No comments:

Post a Comment